One-on-One Anger Management Counseling
- Anger is a normal and usually healthy human emotion. When anger gets out of control it can destroy relationships and lead to problems and work, in your personal life and diminish your quality of life. Our counseling classes will help you learn to identify unhealthy anger and help you gain the ability to keep anger from destroying your life.
- About the classes:
- The program consists of two classes at three hours each. Please keep in mind that our counselor will be very flexible with your schedule. This type of class normally takes 10 weeks; we understand that your time is important.
- You are expected to complete reading and homework assignments outside of class.
- Class Fee: $200.00.
Referral-Based Counseling, Parenting and Homemaking Services
- These services are provided to households receiving a referral from Crawford County Children and Youth Services.
- We are unable to provide these services for the general public at this time.
- Please see our list of other resources.