We are a local non-profit looking for a friendly, energetic Finance Manager/Accounting person.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Demonstrates a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Available to work 37.5 hours weekly from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of daily business and reporting
- Manages A/R and closely monitors aging of accounts
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports
- Responsible for maintaining the accounts and financial records of the organization
- Maintains internal controls to ensure accurate and complete financial reporting
- General accounting and human resource functions: bookkeeping (journals and ledgers), payroll processing, etc.
Excellent Pay and Benefit package. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to CFS, 213 W. Center Street, Meadville, PA 16335. EOE/AA employer.